CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Translate

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Tube Dress

This week i made one more dress, it means i have new dress every week so far yeayyy... just a tube dress with ruffles detail, very simple dress but looks great. I used fabrics of jersey so it can be stretched. I bought the fabric in Jakarta and i only need one meter to sewed this dress.

I wore it with my old cardigan, mix and match with acessories that i have. The result were great.

I'll show you all the process i made the dress...

all the process



 mix and match with accessories
Actually the fabric i used has little  hearts motif but i not visible when photographed it, that's okay ;) . See u on my next post. Keep calm and make something new from your heart yeayy

Happy Sewing

Cheers
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment