CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Translate

Monday, June 3, 2013

Pink and stripes

This week, i made a new dress. More dress on my closet now since i can sew my own dress. More dress more happy and i need more space ;D. 

I used stretchy material to made this dress. Basically, i love using stretchy material because it looks good when fits on my body. Tribal, stripes, polkadot and flowers are my favorite motif.

This time i have fabric with stripes motif and pink color. 

the process

It was a simple dress with flowing skirt. I don't need long time to finished it, only takes a day. I added a lace on the neckline to make it more cute. 

The reason why i love wearing dress are more comfy, simple, cute, sweet and girly. i wore it with big belt and black stocking. 

Hangout with family on weekend and wore new dress it was a perfect for me.



mix and match with my accessories
and i am not go home with empty hand. I bought something ...

new baby
Finally i found the bag what i looking for

Happy Sewing

Cheers
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment