CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Translate

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Unused fabric into pillow

Happy Easter!

Okay, already very late here and i am very sleepy. So, i will write very short then go to sleep

Last Week was a long holiday here because of the Easter day. I filled my holiday with hangout with my husband and son, and clean my house. My house is small but it takes all day to clean it, exhausted!

I clean the drawer and found many pieces of unused fabric.

unused fabric..messy ;(
but still can be used for something. So here's what i did

cut the fabric into a square then sew each edge
Don't sew all the edge, give a little hole to insert fabrics.

ready to fill
insert all my unused fabrics into it. Filled it up then sew the hole

finished
Now, my drawer is clean and i have a new pillow from the rest unused fabric. Good nite everybody and happy sewing

Cheers

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment