CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Translate

Monday, April 23, 2012

Family tie dye shirt

This time i tried to made a set of clothes for my family. It means must having same colours, motifs and models. I remembered that i still having enough material to make it. I brought it when i go back to my country.

before
Hmm..tie dye motif, why not? then i made patterns for myself, son and my husband. This project took a week long but the results are comparable. Here is the results. I will wear it when hangout with my son and husband later

after, a set shirts for my family, for me, my son and husband yeay
My friend said the image of my husband shirt not big enough. I think it is okay not a problem, still looking good huh ;)

Happy Sewing

Cheers
A

No comments:

Post a Comment