CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Translate

Friday, March 30, 2012

Back to my country

Last Saturday, i came back from my country, Indonesia. I stayed almost 3 weeks there. Many of things i did while on Indonesia. Watching movies with my husband, visiting my family and hang out with them, hangout with my best friends.

One thing i can not stand with Indonesia is the food. Oh..i think i can eat all kinds of food. Starting from chicken satay, egg martabak, cheese and chocolate martabak, padang rice, chicken noodle, meatball noodle, batagor, dumplings, etc. My weight can go up if too long there.

Oh, i also bought some books. There are big discounts at the bookstore. I love read novels, that's why i have hundred collection of novels at home. Looks like i need to buy another bookcase lol. Almost forgot i bought some fabrics too for my sewing project. The price is very cheap than here (Singapore) and they have cute prints too.


hangout with my family (Trisoero club). Trisoero is family name. My cousin, my sister and me

 i bought these fabrics

also these books .. 

I already miss my country again. In a few months i will go back to Indonesia. Yeaay can't wait

Cheers

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment